1140 Butcher Rd
Fenton, MI 48430-1232
Serving Genesse/Oakland/Livingston County Sportsmen
Courses available at the Club
24 hour Indoor Range Access Training and Outdoor Range Training.
Contact Jim West
(810) 919-3724 CALL AFTER 4:00 p.m.
Hunter Safety Course Schedule that will presented at FLSC and surrounding area
Contact DNR - www.dnr.state.mi.us/recnsearch
Contact Southern Lakes Parks & Rec - www.slpr.net (810) 591-0080
Requirements for Hunter Safety Education
* You must take hunter safety if you were born after January 1, 1960.
* A hunter safety certificate or previous hunting license is required to purchase any Michigan Hunting License.
* Hunters anticipating an out-of-state hunting trip need to obtain a certificate prior to their trip,
most states require hunters to carry their certificate when hunting and need it to purchase a license.
* The hunter safety course is NOT the equivalent of specific gun safety course and
does NOT meet the requirements for Concealed Weapons permits.
Please visit the Michigan State Police website for information on Concealed Weapons Permits.